Forum moderator: existimator  
Forum » About the site » future prospects » Site updates
Site updates
GrowrnshowrDatum: Sunday, 2012-10-21, 13:44:04 | Nachricht # 1
Privat
Gruppe: Moderator
news: 2
Hi everyone,

I just thought I would give you an update on the site. The owner has just started University so is, obviously, more than a little snowed under at the moment. I have stepped in to help him out.
Why no updates for so long? Well, after a suggestion from a friend we decided to write to the authors and ask their permission to use their stories. The response was overwhelmingly positive, over 95% said yes! What this means is that the site will get far far bigger (it is a gainer site after all!) but it also means I am having to cross reference and check every story and this is taking time. The stories are slowly filtering through now.
I cannot use the 'Permission granted' icon as yet as only the owner can, so until then I am adding 'Permission granted' to the bottom of the story until I can add the icon officially.
Thank you all so much for your help and to the guys who said no, I totally understand why and respect your wishes. If you see a story that shouldn't be here, or doesn't have an authors name or if you have a new story, please contact me: dbhatton001@gmail.com and I will sort it out. When the owner returns we will work together to make this site as good as it can be!
Please feel free to rate and comment the stories too! If you love them, let everyone know!!
Thanks and enjoy!!! biggrin

Growr_n_showr - (MisunderSTUDmuffin) - Damon

Forum » About the site » future prospects » Site updates
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: